Grade-A Computer Services uses ConnectwiseTM (formerly SceenConnectTM) as a powerful tool which allows our IT Specialists to Screen-Share and Control any Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone (IOS) computer system or device, allowing us to assist clients as quickly and efficiently as possible. Grade-A Computer Services also provides Enterprise Level Remote Support directly to your home or business, and since security is a huge concern while remoting, Grade-A Computer Services Remote Security consists of the following.
- Role-Based Security
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Multiple Authentication Methods
- Logging, Video Auditing, and More
Your Security, and Privacy are Critical to Us.
Don't let just anyone access your personal computer, trust the local reputable team here at Grade-A Computer Services!
In order to provide our clients with the highest level of Security, Privacy, and Peace of Mind, we've invested in the most advanced technology available. We use a high-end system from Connectwise Corporation (formerly called ScreenConnect), All sessions are fully 256-bit AES encrypted.
What Grade-A Computer Services, does to provide the best?
By combining the convenience of our remote support service, and our local full repair service, we can appropriately handle any, and all technical support needs.
- Use us as needed or purchase a remote service level contract.
- Local support staff.
- Highest resolution rate available.
- Supported by our local repair service.
- Support for all platforms and operating systems.
- Fulltime Remote Service available.
- NO Access without your consent.
Grade-A Remote Support Service is a great solution for:
- Installing or updating a software applications.
- Adding peripherals such as a printer or camera.
- Installing the latest security and performance updates.
- Removing unneeded applications to boost system performance.
- Installing or updating system drivers.
- System cleanups to maximize performance and stability.
- Getting assistance with learning or using a new or program.
- Setting up and managing backups to protect from data loss.
- Assistance with organizing files and folders.
- Removing conflicts and compatibility issues.
- And So Much More...